4, 8 oz fish filets
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
2 tbsp chopped cilantro
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp mirin
3 limes, halved
1) In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, sweet soy, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce and mirin. Mix until combined. Set aside a small portion to brush on while you grill.
2) Add the fish filets in a ziploc bag and pour in the marinade. Marinate for a minimum of 2 hours. I marinated mine for 8 hours.
3) Preheat a grill to 500F. Lower the heat to medium. Spray with non stick spray or oil the grill. Place the fish skin side down. Place the limes on the grill cut side down.
4) Cook for three minutes or until skin is crispy. Flip, brush the marinade you set aside and cook another 3 minutes or until fish is fully cooked.
5) Serve with rice and grilled veggies. Squeeze the grilled lime over the top and enjoy!
1) Pictured is two salmon filets and 2 cod filets. THis works great on swordfish, mahi-mahi, ono, seabass or your favorite fish.
2) Cook times vary depending on thickness of the fish filets.
3) If you do not have access to a grill, bake at 425F for roughly 8 minutes.
Please if you have any questions DM me on instagram. Make sure to post a pic and tag us when you try it! Thank you :)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Sweet Soy Sauce amzn.to/3ibcBMY
Oyster Sauce amzn.to/3iooqQ8