Ginger Garlic Soy Glazed Salmon
2, 8 oz salmon
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp red curry paste
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp black pepper, coarse ground
1 tsp honey
3 oz lemon juice
6-8 garlic cloves, minced
1) Mix the soy sauce, curry paste, ginger, sesame oil, black pepper, honey, lemon juice, and garlic. Set sauce aside.
2) Heat a saute pan over medium heat, add oil and heat until shimmers. Make sure the oil is hot before adding the salmon, otherwise it will stick. Add the salmon skin side down. Cook until skin is browned and crispy. Flip the salmon and add the sauce to the pan. Cook until sauce has reduced by half. If your piece of fish is thin and cooks quickly, remove the salmon once finished cooking, continue reducing sauce until has reduced by half.
3) Served over Fortune brand yakisobo noodles (pictured above). Can also serve over rice.
1) Can also use your favorite piece of fish, would recommend a steaky fish.
2) Can serve over white rice, jasmine rice or cauliflower rice.
Please if you have any questions DM me on instagram. Make sure to post a pic and tag us when you try it! Thank you :)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Maesri Red Curry Paste amzn.to/31GWsZA
Leave a Reply.
Chef/Food and Beverage Director